Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Favorite Molly outfit?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was never a big fan of Molly's dresses, too modern for my tastes, but I would have to say her Victory Garden dress.
    As for what's slated for retirement, I'd think after the avator outfit her Route 66 and parhaps the after school outfit are the next to go.
    This is fun. Maybe we could make some more of these topics.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 10, 2004 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Felicity+Addyfan ]</font>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought the aviator outfit was already gone. It was on sale at the Oshkosh WI outlet store. The first outfit to get, IMHO, would be the pj's w/robe & slippers. We also like the school dress & Victory garden dress. I like the navy cords & flannel shirt that are the after school outfit. Don't think those are available either. Whatever you pick, have fun making your choice!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Forgot to add a note about the slicker--it can't be closed completely with the metal closures. The grommet to fit the clasp thingy part through is too large so it comes off

  4. #24
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Route 66 dress, school dress and the victory garden dress. My favorite is route 66 though! I also love her afterschool flannel shirt with cords and the retired tennis outfit. I was born in the 60's and started school in '71 so Molly and I not only looked alike but we dressed alike. My fourth grade school picture dress very well could have been Molly's school dress. Cheerio... the molly look alike in CT, Lorie.
    <marquee>Who is getting ready to eat dinner and list the AG stuff from my other post!!!!!</marquee>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •